Simplify the Divorce Process
A divorce can be the most painful and expensive experience of your life. Whether you use a lawyer or not, protect yourself by getting all the information you need about divorce laws and your legal rights. Let File for Divorce in Maryland, Virginia or the District of Columbia help you get control over this stressful time in your life.
Learn how to:
- File an Uncontested or Contested Divorce
- Protect Your Assets, Yourself and Your Children
- Save Money when Working with a Lawyer
- Negotiate Child Support and Visitation Agreements
Essential documents you need to:
- End the Marriage and Start Fresh
- Resolve Property Disputes
- Calculate Child Support
- Develop a Visitation Schedule
- And much more . . .
About Michael Callahan
See more books from this Author
Published May 1, 2006
by Sphinx Publishing.
Education & Reference, Law & Philosophy.