Finance Essentials is aimed primarily at those serious about the importance of continuous education – from university through their entire careers. It is excellent background reading, and focuses on key knowledge areas that a finance professional needs to do his job well.
Finance Essentials is organized into the following sections: Auditing & Corporate Governance, Strategic Management, Risk Perspectives, Business Finance, Financial Statement Analysis and CSR and includes:
• Over 60 Best Practice articles: a selection of the top articles from the thought leaders in finance, guiding the way through financial jungle.
• 40+ step-by-step guides to key finance tasks, from hedging interest rates to calculating your total economic capital.
• Over 50 key ratios and calculations to monitor the financial health of a firm.
• 5000 jargon-free definitions of thousands business and finance terms
• Profiles of the great minds behind modern finance – their lives, thoughts and the practical applications of their theories
About Scott Moeller
See more books from this Author
Published March 15, 2012
by Bloomsbury Academic.
Business & Economics, Education & Reference, Political & Social Sciences.