Imagine the leaders of one of New York City’s top real-estate firms coming together every Monday morning to hear…the moral and spiritual thoughts of a Rabbi. Wouldn’t you like to be a fly on the wall? To hear the paths Alan Lurie traced for his listeners, how he helped them bring together their spiritual and business lives, the sacred and the profane? Five Minutes on Mondays compiles these talks for the first time, sharing Lurie’s deep and profound inspiration on the challenges we all face–at work, and in life.
Lurie draws on millennia of philosophy, theology, and science to help us answer our deepest questions, comfort our deepest yearnings, and become better people–more connected to each other, and to the Greater Purpose.
• Prosper while keeping your integrity
• Balance faith, honor, and ambition
• Use your workplace as your moral and spiritual "gymnasium"
• Find deeper meaning and purpose in your work
• Face your fears and failures, and keep going
• Gain real respect–and give it
• Live one authentic life–at work, and everywhere else
About Alan LurieSee more books from this Author
An aggregated and normalized score based on 75 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes