My name is Sally Stevenson and I am the author of Organic Gardening 101. In this book I talk about how you can grow organic vegetables and tasty fruit no matter where you live or how much gardening experience you have.
I have been gardening for almost 20 years and I look forward to the growing season every year. This book will take you through all the things you need to know about organic gardening. I cover quite a few topics including how to naturally protect your plants against pests!
This is the first book in my series of Gardening books, so I hope you enjoy this introduction to organic gardening - it will get you started in the right direction even if it's your first year as a gardener!
What's Inside the Book:
- HOW TO CREATE THE BEST GARDEN BEFORE YOU EVEN START
- HOW TO GET THE RIGHT SEEDS FOR YOUR GARDEN
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR GROWING SEASON
- SOIL – THE FOUNDATION OF A HEALTHY GARDEN
- STARTING YOUR PLANTS FROM SEED THE RIGHT WAY
- SOWING SEEDS DIRECTLY IN THE GARDEN
- PLANT NUTRITION FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS
- PEST PROTECTION (THE NATURAL WAY)
...And Much More!
Click "Buy Now" Today and Start a Garden Tomorrow!
About Sally Stevenson
See more books from this Author
Published September 25, 2012
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.