The "new economy" is rapidly becoming a free agent economy. Today one third of all American workers are free agents, and in the next decade the percentage will rise even more dramatically. Whether by default (downsizing is here to stay) or design (job dissatisfaction is at an all-time high), more and more of us are becoming free agents.
In Free to Succeed, veteran career coach Barbara B. Reinhold offers invaluable advice on:
• The 10 Essential Strategies for Succeeding in the New Free Agent Economy
* Discovering Your Free Agent Profile: "Rebel," "Imagineer," "Philosopher," and more
* The 7 Steps to Free Agency
* How to become an "intrapreneur"-creating start-up ventures within your company
* Developing a "sidecar" venture to satisfy creative needs and help transition you to a more rewarding career
* sixteen in-depth exercises designed to motivate and guide your transition to free agency, resource listings, and more.
For entrepreneurs, "intrapreneurs," small business owners, artists, writers, freelancers, and anyone seeking more creative options, Free to Succeed will help you achieve greater fulfillment in your career and your life.
About Barbara Bailey Reinhold
See more books from this Author
Published May 1, 2001
Business & Economics.