REA's Georgia Grade 8 CRCT Reading and Writing Test Prep!
Fully aligned with the Georgia Dept. of Education's Quality Core Curriculum
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Take the diagnostic Pretest and find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including reading, writing, literary analysis, and vocabulary to reinforce key English language lessons
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with a full-length practice Posttest
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA’s study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
About J. Brice
See more books from this Author
Published May 31, 2006
by Research & Education Association.
Education & Reference.