· A thorough overview to understanding the LEED certification process
· A collection of sample test questions and study tips to reinforce learned material
· An accessible and stimulating approach that fosters quicker retention
· A set of strategies for summarizing critical information and details more effectively
· A wealth of material that includes drawings, charts, and diagrams to help understand concepts visually
· A total of 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go!
Covering basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations for professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in nontechnical fields of practice, this book is the ultimate companion for achieving successful results on the LEED Green Associate exam.
About Michelle CottrellSee more books from this Author
An aggregated and normalized score based on 47 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes