"Happiness is a reasonable expectation in every life. Yet, it is seldom realized due to the choices we make, the system. Now here is a clear and simple plan to make better persons and enhance a pleasant world surround with these six (6) easy steps:
1. Chose to give one hundred percent of 'best effort'.
2. Acknowledge in thanksgiving all of God's blessings.
3. Focus on meeting the needs of others.
4. Recognize the 'first ministry' is in the home.
5. Submit to others as evidence of submission to Christ.
6. Apply the 'HQ' component to daily living.
The manifestation reveals God is the Promise Keeper!
As you read this book and internalize the message, you will see how God is such a crucial factor in the quest of our happiness. The mantra, 'Happiness Is Commanded To You and Through You' really says it all. For those who have never found happiness in relationship with others and God, this book is a must. For others who have found happiness in God this book will help you to maintain and appreciate the grace of God shared in your life.
Rev. Dr. Lee P. Washington"
About Phyllis Kennedy Brown
See more books from this Author
Published September 30, 2011
Religion & Spirituality, Parenting & Relationships.