How do you keep your customers coming back-and get them to bring others?
If you need the best practices and ideas for making your customers loyal and profitable--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are nine inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Turn angry customers into loyal advocates
- Get more people to recommend you
- Boost customer satisfaction by satisfying your employees
- Focus on profitable customers--whether they're loyal or not
- Invest in the right CRM technology for your business
- Mine customer data for more effective marketing
- Increase your customers' lifetime value
About Harvard Business Review
See more books from this Author
Published February 24, 2011
by Harvard Business Review Press.
Business & Economics.