Ready to begin homeschooling? Let hundreds of experienced homeschoolers help you on your way! This practical guide will:
- answer the questions new homeschoolers ask most often
- help you navigate through legal issues, academic requirements, record-keeping, and testing
- describe various schedules, including typical (and not-so-typical) homeschool days
- discuss different homeschooling methods, ranging from a structured, school-in-a-box approach to a very relaxed, child-directed style; provide reviews of favorite resources
- help you with high school, from creating a course schedule to assigning grades and granting credits
- and more!
Whether you're a new homeschooler, or just looking for a better way to learn with your children, this guide offers the answers and encouragement you need to succeed.
Dianna Broughton is the director of Carolina Homeschooler, a support organization known for its group trips to Washington DC, New York City, Disney World, Italy, Alaska, and beyond. She has homeschooled her four children for over 20 years, with two still learning at home. Visit her website at carolinahomeschooler.com.
About Dianna Broughton
See more books from this Author
Published July 20, 2012
by Carolina Homeschooler.
Education & Reference, Parenting & Relationships.