How many people would kill to be a bestselling novelist? Especially one like Janet Evanovich.Writers want to know how a bestselling author thinks, writes, plans, and dreams her books. And they are primed for a book from Janet Evanovich that tells, in a witty Q&A format:
• How she comes up with such remarkable characters
• How she nails the perfect name every time
• How she finds out insider details
• Just how she sets up those masterful plots
• What the life of a full-time writer is really like
• What she'd tell an aspiring author about the publishing industry
• And much, much more!
This book details the elements of writing and publishing a novel, and addresses all categories of fiction--from mystery/thriller/action titles to romance; from stand-alone narratives to series. It offers practical and inspiring advice on such subjects as structuring a plot and handling rejection. And it combines one of today's most successful fiction writers with a published non-fiction writer who teaches creative fiction. HOW I WRITE is the perfect reference for anyone looking to improve their writing, and for those fans who are hungry to find out more about just how Janet Evanovich ticks.
About Janet Evanovich
See more books from this Author
Published September 19, 2006
by St. Martin's Griffin.
Education & Reference, Literature & Fiction.