How to Make Natural Bath Teas teaches you how to use organic ingredients to create non-toxic, handmade and homemade products for you to use at home or to sell and make money.
This book also teaches you the properties of various herbs and essential oils so that you can choose the best ingredients to make products for different skin types and various physical and mental conditions.
How to Make Natural Bath Teas contains therapeutic bath tea recipes for:
* Normal skin, Sensitive skin, Dry skin
* Oily and Acne prone skin
* Eczema and Psoriasis prone skin
* Mature skin and Prematurely aging skin
* Menopausal symptoms management
* Pre-menstrual tension (PMS) and Painful periods management
* Arthritis and Muscle aches relief
* Stress and Sadness (depression) management
* Mental exhaustion and Insomnia treatment
* Cellulite and Detoxification
* Coffee lovers and Chocoholics
About Miriam Kinai
See more books from this Author
Published June 13, 2012
Crafts, Hobbies & Home, Health, Fitness & Dieting.