Do you play a musical instrument? Here are the best ways to memorize music, explained step-by step. Build a repertoire of pieces that you can play without the score!
Though mainly for those who play the piano, or other keyboard instrument, these methods can also be used profitably by other instrumentalists. Subjects dealt with include (among others):
- Three basic types of music memorization
- "Finger memory" and all that is involved in it
- Memorizing by hearing
- Memorizing from the score
- How I memorize music
- Learning a piece better by... not practicing it!
- How to deal with frustration when memorizing
If you are a musician, and wish to systematically expand your memorized repertoire, this book is for you!
About David Bolton
See more books from this Author
Published February 25, 2012
by David Bolton.
Arts & Photography.