(Updated January 2013: Additional Supplements) Booklet for beginners on how to publish and sell short documents for the Amazon Kindle, such as short stories, magazine articles, essays, memoirs and instructional materials.
• How to get royalties from selling articles.
• Proper pricing.
• How to submit articles to the "Kindle Singles" (special Amazon category).
• Best ways to sell articles.
• Representing articles accurately in e-Reader bookstores.
• Avoiding unnecessary costs.
• Image formatting.
Tips are also applicable for a variety of mobile devices such as the Barnes and Noble Nook and Apple ipad. You will learn how to publish your article in a word processor, without having to learn HTML coding.
Instructional Appendices Include:
• How to create table of contents and internal links.
• Solving formatting problems.
• Converting your article to a Kindle device.
• Easy preview options before you publish.
• A curated list of the 50 best resources for finding free Kindle books, software, podcasts, help forums and the best blogs on Kindle publishing (10,300 words).
About the Author: Kate Harper has taught art and computer classes in the San Francisco Bay Area and enjoys creating visual step-by-step guides for non-technical users. She is a credentialed adult education instructor in the state of California, and is inspired by technologies that encourage people to be more creative.
About Kate Harper
See more books from this Author
Published January 2, 2013
Computers & Technology.