Myth: Nice people finish last. If you believe that most successful people are rude, selfish and manipulative by nature, then you might ask yourself what nature had to do with it. Hint: No one is “born that way.” Sure, some famously intolerable people have lots of money, and some are in positions of power. But can leaving a wake of neglected, unhappy and broken relationships really be considered successful living? If so, it’s time to redefine “success.”
You'll discover how to:
• Identify, avoid, and/or deal with a bitch/bully anytime, anywhere
• Raise strong, confident kids without creating monsters who hurt others
• Recognize the power and "cool factor" of kindness, respect and decency
• Convert traditional kitchen table values into a guide for modern relationships
• Ensure you are always a leader and never a victim
See more books from this Author
Published November 15, 2011
by Wesson Resources, LLC.
Self Help, Health, Fitness & Dieting.