No one knows how to bring women's sexual fantasies to life better than Candida Royalle. After starring in twenty-five adult film classics, she moved behind the camera and launched her own groundbreaking line of woman-friendly erotic films. In this scintillating new book, the celebrated director, actor, and acclaimed pioneer of women's erotica shares her personal and professional expertise. Her message: every woman is an erotic woman. Her mission: to encourage confidence and creativity in lovemaking and to bring that sense of playfulness and adventure back into the bedroom.
In How to Tell a Naked Man What to Do, you'll find a blueprint for directing your own sex life. Packed with entertaining Director's Notes and tricks of the trade to inspire you, Royalle shows you how to strip yourself of inhibitions, break through bedroom taboos, and make your deepest fantasies come to life.
• Set the stage: Prepare any room for seduction by cueing the right music and setting only the most flattering lights.
• Bring in props: Is your toy box well stocked with the essentials and designed to inspire? It might be time for an upgrade.
• Wardrobe check: Use lingerie perfectly suited to your body type and transform yourself into the star of your own sizzling fantasy.
• Play the part: Conquer stage fright and learn how to deliver your hottest lines ever.
• Have the performance of your life: Fulfill your erotic potential and get the most out of your leading man.
Your relationship will never grow stale if you feed and replenish your erotic imagination. How to Tell a Naked Man What to Do will show you how to nurture your sexiest desires and star in the erotic role of a lifetime.
Now go get that director's chair and get to work! Become your own scriptwriter, producer, director, and star!
About Candida Royalle
See more books from this Author
Published October 5, 2004
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help, Romance, Parenting & Relationships, Erotica, Literature & Fiction.