Crochet skill level: Easy
The legs and arms are joined to the body with invisible buttons: they can move.
Size: The Huggy Bear is 17 inches (43 cm) tall excluding the ears.
For materials you can use:
1) 6.00 mm hook (USA = 10/ J, UK = 4)
2) Super Chunky yarn (6): Sirdar Big Softie:
- Brown (Teddy 337) = 3 ball
- Purple (Muffler) = 2 ball
- Yellow (Top Banana 329) = 1 balls
- Cream (Meringue 330) = 1 ball
3) DMC Pearl Cotton Thread Size 3 (115/3):
- Color Black 310 = 1 skein
4) Polyester fiberfill = 250 gm
5) Tapestry needle
6) 8 of 1.5cm Buttons
7) Needle and Nylon Thread
(These materials are not included).
- Kindle crochet pattern cannot be printed. If you like to read this pattern without a PC/laptop, you need a Kindle or other e-Reader.
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children under 3 years because of loose parts
See more books from this Author
Published October 25, 2012
by K and J Publishing.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.