This book contains everything there is to know about the airline industry:
- Learn the history, current scale and scope of the airline industry
- Understand the specifics of the airline business
- Gain knowledge on the multiple operational and business functions of airlines
- Receive insight on the responsibilities of key airline personnel
- History of the Airline Industry
- The Airline Industry Today
- Airline Organizational Structure and Personnel
- Airline Business Model
- Airline Safety and Security
- Airport Functions
- Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) Functions
- Airline Fleet
- Airline Manufacturers and Vendors
- Government and Industry Agencies
Whether you have an avid personal interest in the airline industry, or you want to earn an IATA certificate, this book has everything you need to guide you through the basics of the industry.
About IATA IATA
See more books from this Author
Published April 14, 2011
by International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Business & Economics, Education & Reference, Travel, Professional & Technical.