Do you want to make the ball "sizzle" off your clubface? The theory in this book originates from the belief that there are multiple ways to swing a golf club - just look at the best golfers of all time. Yet, there is only one way to strike a golf ball correctly. This book will teach you how to do that. With this book you will discover how easy it is to:
- Take care of the fundamentals
- Get your body in position for a world-class impact
- Take the correct divot
- Regain control of your golf ball
- Create backspin with your wedges
- Control distance on your putts (yes, that too)
- Practice to actually get better
- Review and analyze your swing just like the pros do
"It's All About Impact" is a book that will teach you how to strike the ball like never before without completely revamping you swing.
About Andrew Rice
See more books from this Author
Published April 20, 2011
Sports & Outdoors.