J-Management gives insights into the current situation of Japanese firms, explains Japanese views on current developments, and answers questions about contemporary Japanese firms, such as
● How have Japanese firms handled the recession, and how have they reinvented themselves after it?
● Is lifetime employment still relevant in today's Japanese society?
● Does the seniority system still apply?
● How has globalization impacted today's Japanese corporations?
● How advanced is gender equality in the J-firm?
● What challenges do foreign workers face in the J-company?
Written by students at Sophia University in Tokyo, J-Management not only contains an overview of relevant sources on the topics, but also includes the personal experiences and opinions of these young, international writers who provide comprehensive, fresh, and insightful commentary from the Japanese perspective.
About Parissa HaghirianSee more books from this Author