Kill Procrastination is a quick read. It’s just under 10,000 words. It’s brief on purpose - it’s designed to get you into action. Kill Procrastination will teach you how to start getting your life and dreams into alignment. We introduce KP2 the Know, Plan and Push method of getting past barriers so you can get on with it. The methods in this book have been used for 20+ years in Brady’s role as a senior business leader to help motivate both teams and individuals to achieve. Kill Procrastination is a quick read to that delivers a strong set of tips, tricks and tools that will enable you to take immediate action on achieving.
* Learn to focus on what truly matters
* Understand where you should apply your scarcest resource - Time
* Understand how your own working style can be harnessed for high productivity
* Learn how to plan for achievement
* Rediscover your self discipline and determination
* Understand how to push through when the going gets tough.
About Brady Gilchrist
See more books from this Author
Published January 11, 2012
Business & Economics, Self Help.