For Kindle Fire HDX & All-New Kindle Fire HD 2013!
Are you a Kindle Fire HDX or Kindle Fire HD tablet owner looking to get the most out of your device? Perhaps you're looking for solutions to certain questions you've had about the new tablet such as how to use Flash, print documents, take pictures with the camera, set up contacts, or use different web browsers? Well, this guide is here to help you with all those questions and plenty of great tips to truly unleash the power of your tablet!
Hi, I’m Shelby Johnson, a technology enthusiast and Kindle Fire HDX and HD tablet owner. With the new tablet, I absolutely love its many standard features and capabilities, but have found there is so much more that can be done with this amazing gadget. I’ve learned a lot of great things you can do with a Kindle Fire HD and want to help others get more out of their Kindle Fire HDX and HD devices.
I've developed a comprehensive guide book to help users along on their device, including tips and tricks to really unlock and unleash the possibilities with the tablet.
Here’s just some of the great info you’ll find in this User’s Guide Book:
- Getting to know the various settings of your Kindle Fire HDX or HD
- Browsing your Kindle and carousel
- How to store your favorite content items on the device
- Setting up security options to safeguard your device
- Setting up your e-mail, contacts and calendar info
- Setting up and using wireless networks
- How to print from your Kindle Fire HD
- How to install the Dolphin Browser with Adobe Flash
- How to install the Google Chrome browser on your tablet
- Pairing your Kindle Fire HD with a compatible Bluetooth phone or computer
- How to set-up FreeTime for your kids to use your Kindle with restrictions
- How to listen to the radio on your tablet
- How to use your tablet to make phone calls for free!
- How to download YouTube videos to your Kindle Fire HD
- How to take photos and videos with your Kindle Fire HD camera
- How to sideload apps on your Kindle Fire HD
- Some of the best apps you can get for your tablet
- Suggested apps to take your tablet to the next level!
You’ll learn all of the above and more in this book which features screenshots straight from the Kindle and step-by-step instructions on the processes involved in unleashing more powerful features for your Kindle Fire HD! In all, this is a must-have ebook to get for any Kindle Fire HD user who wants to take their device to the next level!
Note: Many of the tips and how-to's covered in this guide will also apply to the previous generation of the Kindle Fire HD, released in 2012.
Please note this book is for owners of the American version of the Kindle Fire HDX & Kindle Fire HD tablets sold as of October 2013 in the United States.
About Shelby Johnson
See more books from this Author
Published January 30, 2014
by RAM Internet Media.
Computers & Technology, Professional & Technical.