Kitchen Coach Jennifer Bushman can help you get good food on the table Monday to Friday and enjoy making it! She'll help you set up an efficient kitchen and identify the weeknight cooking challenges you may face--working late, keeping to a budget, pleasing picky eaters, juggling family schedules--then guide you to great recipes to suit your need or mood of the day. You and your family will be glad you cooked!
* "What to Cook" chart to solve your "What's for dinner?" questions
* Meal-planning cues--from Easy Preparation to Something Special
* 150 simple, healthy recipes for all kinds of weeknight situations
* Sensational salads, hearty pastas, fresh fish entrees, and tempting chicken recipes
* Themed dishes for "comfort food" or sophisticated "spa cooking" nights, and more
* Fun foods for kids--including wraps, tacos, pizza, and foods-on-a-stick
"Jennifer is a working woman's dream. . . . There is something for everyone's palate in this book. If you love to cook, or just love to eat, this is all you need!"
--Elizabeth Vargas, anchor, ABC News
"Jennifer Bushman's creative dishes can stir even the most jaded, overworked cook. This is an invaluable book to help survive our rushed, stressed modern lives."
--Shirley O. Corriher, author of CookWise
"Finally a book that matches . . . [Jennifer's] vibrant, lively, and creative personality. . . . Every kitchen needs Jennifer as their 'kitchen coach'!"
--Joanne Weir, host of the PBS series Weir Cooking in the City and author of Weir Cooking in the City
"Jennifer Bushman's . . . enthusiasm reaches right out from the page and there is no reason not to cook once you have Jennifer's book in hand."
--John Ash chef, teacher, and author of John Ash Cooking One on One
"Jennifer Bushman, champion cooking teacher, personifies a true Kitchen Coach: always guiding, encouraging, and inspiring."
--Flo Braker, author of The Simple Art of Perfect Baking and Sweet Miniatures
About Jennifer Bushman
See more books from this Author
Published July 16, 2004