"John Wesley said, “It seems God is limited by our prayer life, that he can do nothing for humanity unless someone asks Him.”
The mothers’ prayer manual is so inspiring it virtually compels you to pray. The prayers are truly apt for our environment and scripturally sound. This book will lead you into securing your child’s future to the fourth generation.
In spite of its title, this book is for every woman.
• As singles pray in faith, the legitimate father of the children will be revealed.
• As married women waiting for children pray their children will be released unto them for they have prepared their children’s destines with prayer.
Some unique features of this book are as follows:
• It covers every area of our children’s life from childhood to adulthood, such as their foundation, physical and emotional well-being, their spiritual life, destinies and success in life, their education, their business and careers, their marriage, and much more.
• It has short exhortations for better understanding of each prayer point.
• It contains prayer for youths in our nation."
About Olajumoke Adenowo
See more books from this Author
Published July 9, 2012
Parenting & Relationships.