Leading Through Relationships explores the importance of building a productive and motivated team for your company and how to build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Using the HVAC company where he has worked for thirty-seven years as an example, Alan Davis explores every position in a business, from the maintenance person and CSR to the parts manager, billing personnel, and even the president. In the process, he offers insight into how to make everyone in your company into a team player.
Readers will learn all the ins and outs of operating a successful
• Why employee motivation is not solely about pay and benefits
• How to overcome toxic energy in the workplace and replace it with synergy
• The value of hiring from within the company
• How the circle of sales means everyone in the company is a salesperson
• How to retain customers by making them realize the value you offer
• Why fancy advertising is no replacement for building long-lasting customer relationships
• When and how to delegate effectively
• The importance of keeping work in its place so it doesn’t interfere with your private life
No matter what challenge your business is facing, Alan Davis has been there. Let him help you develop the relationships necessary for your business to succeed.
About Alan Davis & Amy Loury
See more books from this Author
Published December 15, 2012
Business & Economics.