Why choose THIS book out of all the introductory Python books available?
1. Written by an experienced IT industry professional trainer who knows how to put the subject across in the most effective way.
2. No waffle; just clear and concise guidance. Within the first six pages you will have learnt how to download and install Python, be trying out Python code and doing graded practice exercises.
3. Free exercise answers and program downloads from companion web site www.learnpythonquickly.com
4. Book is extensively hyperlinked (like Wikipedia) and includes a comprehensive glossary.
5. Covers Python 3, the present and future of the language, not the old Python 2.
Please go to "Look Inside" to find out more.
About John Rowland
See more books from this Author
Published March 13, 2013
Computers & Technology, Education & Reference.