[London Photo Travel Guide 2012]
== Enjoy London and Take Great Photos ==
"London is one of the most walkable and history rich cities in the world with parks, historic buildings, palaces and iconic attractions. This collection of images is a fantastic companion to the traveler interested in expanding their approach to photography as well being a visual guide to the city"
A travel photo guide for London, United Kingdom. This guide shows you the best places to visit in London and vicinity, and how to take great photos. Includes the The City of London, Westminster and other areas with great photo opportunities. Over 200 stunning photos for your inspiration!
-- Why Get This Guide? --
* Quality images of landmarks and tourist attractions around London.
* Includes best times and camera settings for images at popular locations.
* Images by photographer and international traveler, born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa.
-- Inside This Guide --
* Travel Photo Guide.
* Selection of over 200 quality photographs for your inspiration.
* Includes City of London, Westminster, 2012 Olympic Site and other areas with great photo opportunities.
* Landmark photographs with descriptions.
* Suggested camera settings and photo tips.
* Best times to take photographs at various locations.
* Photography tutorial.
An informing guide for the photographer and traveler alike. A compendium of photographs of London attractions to entice the photographer to greater visions and lure the traveler into new experiences.
-- About the Author --
Born in South Africa, Charel Schreuder has spent most of his life in various occupations and activities including wildlife management. This has involved much traveling in the course of which he has developed an intimate relationship with the land and its features. His observations have found form in a passion for photography that has provided a mechanism to share his experiences with others. This provides a source of great satisfaction and will, he trusts, enhance your appreciation of environments that seem designed to be savoured.
-- About GuideGecko --
This guide is brought to you by GuideGecko.
We publish worldwide travel guides - and we love to hear your feedback. Our guides are independently researched and written by professional travel writers.
You read 'til here? Now enjoy your trip. Get this guide!
About Charel Schreuder
See more books from this Author
Published February 14, 2012