In Love at Home: The Single Girl’s Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design we offer tips and suggestions to help you create a home and lifestyle that will put you in the best possible place to find and maintain a healthy, romantic relationship. We believe that our homes are the foundation on which we build our lives and therefore, by changing our homes we have the opportunity to change our lives. We will guide you through a process of designing your home that will also lead you on an inner journey that will help you resolve or let go of past relationships, clarify what you are looking for in a partner, develop a full and meaningful life, and set intentions for a happy, loving, fulfilling relationship.
Over the years we noticed that many of our clients are women struggling to find or maintain a good relationship. Whether we were consulting with a woman who hadn’t been on a date in years or a woman living with a boyfriend who was having difficulty committing to marriage, we found that when these women changed their homes, they changed their love life.
Throughout this book we will recount stories of women we’ve worked with, as well as a few stories from our own lives. These true stories are powerful examples of the many ways in which changing someone’s relationship with their home can change someone’s relationships with others. Also included is access to the instructional video “Design Your Bedroom To Enhance Your Love Life,” where you will see a bedroom makeover including before and afters.
We’ve found that while hearing advice can be helpful, being able to take that advice and physically make a change in your home that will directly impact your life on a daily basis can produce significant, long-lasting results. And it’s fun! By changing your home, you are changing the foundation from which you operate everyday. If you want to improve your love life, you can turn to your environment to assist you in making a positive change. In a sense, any change you make to your home you make to yourself.
Love at Home: The Single Girl’s Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design will teach you:
• To understand the connection between home and self and use this awareness to improve your life.
• Basic, easy to understand Feng Shui principles that will teach you about the connection between your home and your life.
• How to let go of past relationships and make space for a new relationship by clearing clutter and cleansing the energy in each room.
• How to set up a home that puts you in the best possible position to attract the partner of your dreams.
• How to set up a home that encourages and sustains healthy, fulfilling relationships.
• How to discover and shift unhealthy patterns and habits by redesigning your space.
• How to take responsibility for your happiness and live life “in love” with or without a partner.
• How to use a Feng Shui tool called the Bagua Map to locate the area in a home that holds the Love and Marriage energy and how to enhance it to attract a relationship.
• How to boost self-esteem by living with visual affirmations.
• How to manifest dreams by clarifying goals and setting intentions through meditation, visualization, affirmations, visual reminders, and action-steps.
• How to keep a relationship exciting by creating a bedroom for romance.
• How to attract new opportunities by creating a powerful front entrance.
• How to enhance your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing by creating optimal energy flow in your home.
• How to decorate in a way that supports the body, mind and spirit by creating a space that looks good and feels good.
Love at Home: The Single Girl’s Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design is an encouraging and inspirational how-to guide that uses practical, easy-to-understand Feng Shui and decorating tips, life coaching exercises, healthy living advice, and true client stories to teach anyone looking for love how to create a home that will help you find, develop, and maintain a healthy, loving rela
About Laura Forbes Carlin
See more books from this Author
Published February 1, 2012
by Art of Everyday Living.