Your one source guide to Martial Arts training and travel in the two top “Fight Destinations” in the world. Thailand’s Muay Thai training camps and Rio de Janeiro’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academies.
* When and where to go (Time of year to avoid because of crowds, festivals, and weather)
* Each country’s top training facilities (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya and Rio de Janeiro)
* The cultural do’s and don’ts of each country (Tourist traps, common scams, things to know, helpful hints)
* Useful training terminology translated from Thai- English and Portuguese- English (Key words you should know during training)
* What to expect to pay and how to get the most for your money (Helpful planning tips, questions to ask gyms, advice for a great trip)
* “Fight Tourism” key points of interest (Stadiums to see fights plus top tourist attractions)
Whether you are a Beginner, Pro Fighter, or Weekend Warrior, this guide will help you to have a great travel experience. I have shared my personal insight as an international competitor, Muay Thai teacher, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt. Over a decade a go, I began traveling around the world to learn from the world’s top masters, this guide will help you do the same.
About Mr William M. Stevens
See more books from this Author
Published April 21, 2011
by Publish Green.
Sports & Outdoors, Travel.