What about winning the lottery? Your chances are as good as finding a two-legged dog. And this is probably the worst situation you can find yourself in - when you have to depend on others to support you in your retirement years. That’s why learning to invest is so important. For many people, it could make the difference between a blissful retirement and a painful one. This book will show you just how to make your money work for you.
Structured to cover a wide range of today’s relevant topics, this easy-to-use guide gives answers to these questions and more:
• How do I accumulate a million dollars?
• Which should I save more for – my children’s education or my retirement?
• Is there such a thing as "risk-free" investment?
• Should I sell when a crisis occurs?
• How do I create my own global equity fund?
• What can I invest in if I only have less than $5,000?
• Is past performance a good indicator of future performance?
• Is it too early for kids to invest?
• Is it too late for retirees to invest?
• How and where do I get help when things go wrong?
• Should I "DIY" or get the assistance of a financial adviser?
About Keon CheeSee more books from this Author