Kaplan's Math for Nurses is a practical dosage calculation resource for today's busy health care professional. Written to meet the needs of practitioners of nursing at all levels, each chapter breaks down math concepts through step-by-step explanations, practice questions, chapter quizzes, and in-depth answer keys. Nurses can use this book as a review for certification or licensing examinations, or as a go-to reference in your workplace. Features:
* Examples and problems for oral, IV, and parenteral medication administration;
* Dosage calculation practice using dimensional analysis, ratio-proportion, and formula methods;
* NEW! More calculation space to work the practice problems;
* FREE! Wallet-sized pull-out measurement and conversions chart;
* Diagnostic quiz to help focus your review;
* Easy-to-follow examples and step-by-step explanations;
* Chapter quizzes with in-depth answer keys for immediate feedback.
See more books from this Author
Published September 4, 2012
by Kaplan Publishing.
Education & Reference, Professional & Technical, Science & Math.