Personal finance 101—without the homework or quizzes
Most of us graduate high school with a basic understanding of history, math, science, and literature, but when it comes to personal finance—arguably the topic that we use most in our daily lives—we feel lost or overwhelmed. No longer! Cast aside your fear of FICO scores and your confusion about credit cards, because Scott Gamm, founder of HelpSaveMyDollars.com and student at NYU Stern School of Business is here to help.
MORE MONEY, PLEASE is a comprehensive, easy-to-understand introduction to money management. Gamm walks readers through the basics of personal finance, from savings accounts to student loans, including:
• The rules for building a budget—and sticking with it
• How to pay for college without getting into tons of debt
• Why getting a credit card is a good thing—if you pick the right one
• How to use your smart phone to pay bills on time
• Why it’s important to save for retirement right now
A must-read for college students and recent grads, MORE MONEY, PLEASE will show you how to take control of your finances.
About Scott Gamm
See more books from this Author
Published April 30, 2013
Business & Economics.