MAKE MAGIC IN YOUR MUFFIN TIN
From crowd-pleasing appetizers and enticing side dishes to mouth-watering entrees and delectable desserts, this book serves up a wonderful variety of delicious and fun dishes.
Muffin Tin Chef features 101 creative recipes, including:
• Baked Eggs in Prosciutto Cups
• Peach-Stuffed French Toast Bowls
• Spinach Dip Bowls
• Jalapeño Cheese Rolls
• Butternut Squash Soufflés
• Chicken Italiano Pizza Bites
• Lasagna Rolls
• Crab Cakes with Corn-Tomato Relish
• No-Bake Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
The muffin tin is not just for desserts anymore! In the same way it transforms a single cake into a dozen cute cupcakes, your muffin tin is the secret to making tasty, fun-to-eat mini versions of all your favorite foods. Filled with full-color photos and easy-to-follow recipes, this handy cookbook shows how to whip up popin- your-mouth, perfectly portioned dishes.
About Matt Kadey
See more books from this Author
Published April 3, 2012
by Ulysses Press.