There’s no question that a natural hair revival is going on. Black women all over the world are embracing their coils. If your dream is to join the natural hair revolution and you are still agonizing over the decision to go natural, Naturally Fine: How to Survive your First Year with Natural Hair is the essential guidebook.
This step-by-step guide to being Naturally Fine teaches:
• In a raw and vivid memoir, how author and self-proclaimed ‘Weave Head’ Trudy Agyeman, went from a painful, chemical relaxer experience to embracing her natural coils
• How to determine if going natural is right for you
• How to master the foundation hairstyles with step-by-step instructions, tips, techniques, and detailed photographs
• How to avoid being a product junkie and using only a handful of products to style and maintain your hair
• How to style your own hair with confidence and avoid expensive salon visits
• How to manage and improve the health of your hair in the first year of your journey
Whether your goal is to maintain a TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro), or to grow jaw dropping, long natural hair, this must-have book is filled with inspirational stories, tips and the trials and tribulations of the journey to natural hair. It will give you the knowledge and the courage to remake yourself into a Naturally Fine woman.
About the Author
Trudy Agyeman is a freelance web and graphic designer based in Toronto, Canada. She wrote the book Naturally Fine: How to Survive Your First Year with Natural Hair, after a struggle to find a raw account of the good and the bad of embarking on a natural hair journey. She continues to chronicle her natural hair experience on her blog: www.naturallyfine.com.
For more information about Trudy visit her at:
Like her on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naturally-Fine/547709031992830
Follow her on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/NaturallyFine1
About Trudy Jones
See more books from this Author
Published January 4, 2014
by Trudy Agyeman.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help.