Being a new mom is a wonderful experience, and it's also an achievement that comes with a bunch of new responsibilities, rewards, and excitement. As exciting as it is to have your new baby in your arms, the thing most women miss after they give birth, and sometimes even during pregnancy, is their tiny figures.
Giving birth is tough, but it always seems like getting the “baby weight” off of your figure is even tougher. Women all over the world read up on how to drop the weight that women naturally gain during those nine or ten months, and it's always so surprising to see how few women lose the weight they gained and actually keep it off.
This doesn't mean that losing weight has to be too tough, though. The right exercises and practical measures can make it easy for you to shed the pounds. This is what "New Mommy, Hot Body" was for. It tells you how to lose weight safely and naturally after you have given birth. It is a great exercise guide that comes with both accurate descriptions of each move, and pictures that help illustrate them as well. Form is crucial to good exercise results, and a step-by-step guide that shows you how to do each move well is absolutely necessary.
You will get simple & effective workouts that can be done at home to tone, slim down, strengthen your:
- upper & lower back
Plus you get a day-by-day workout plan that is easy to follow & fit into your busy schedule. Follow the plan to get your body back in 8-12 weeks.
But this book goes beyond being just a simple postpartum exercise guide. It also shows you how to adjust to life as a mom while keeping your health and your back intact. You will learn:
- How to reduce stretch marks & c-section scars...
- Should you get Tummy Tuck?
- How to properly carry your baby to avoid injuring yourself...
- How to deal with pain after giving birth...
- How to choose the right baby carrier for you and the baby...
- Baby and mommy exercises that you and your baby can do together...
- What exercises you can do after a c-section...
- What exercises you can do after episiotomy...
- Correct postures for nursing & caring your baby...
- Full-body Yoga moves to improve your flexibility...
- And much more...
About Marie Martinez
See more books from this Author
Published April 6, 2012
Health, Fitness & Dieting.