Battle-proven techniques for creating a sustainable, high-velocity sales organization.
Sometimes managing a sales team feels like trying to manage chaos, and in a way it is—there are so many unpredictable influences at work in sales. In Nuts and Bolts of Sales Management, John Treace, mining decades of executive sales experience gained from successful business turnarounds, provides managers with proven strategies to build a high-performing sales team that will consistently produce desired results.
The tools and tactics included in Nuts and Bolts of Sales Management help sales managers identify and solve the problems that cause companies to stumble and fail. Leaders will learn how they can take their sales force to the next level by developing effective sales processes and by promoting high morale and team work. This book will provide a deeper understanding and practical answers for the problems all sales managers and officers face each day. Here is a sample of some:
- How to ensure predictable sales performance
- Effective forecasting & managing the quarter
- What to do when sales plans are missed
- How to design highly effective meetings and award programs
- Making effective presentations to management
- Minimize the need for hiring and firing
- How to balance morale, execution & teamwork
- How to develop a powerful sales culture
- Developing effective metrics
- How to Leveraging expenses while managing the budget
- Effective use of consultants
- How to sleep well at night nearing the end of any sales quarter
This practical handbook was written for current sales VPs or managers, salespeople who desire to move into management, and CEOs, COOs, CFOs and others wishing to have a better understanding of the principles and systems that drive high-velocity sales organizations.
About John R. Treace
See more books from this Author
Published September 1, 2011
by Emerald Book Company.
Business & Economics.