Open Your Mind, Open Your Life encourages and uplifts readers with more than 300 inspiring guideposts based on the timeless wisdom of Eastern thought. It's filled with sage advice on opening life to its inherent joy, including:
* Master your past in the present, or the past will master your future.
* Instead of putting others in their place, put yourself in theirs.
* True happiness in life is found always within.
* As water carves through stone, those who persevere will win.
* Turn your face to the sun and shadows will only fall behind you.
Open Your Mind, Open Your Life is richly illustrated with exquisite Far East-inspired patterns and original watercolor art.
About Taro Gold
See more books from this Author
Published January 1, 2001
by Andrews McMeel Universal.
Religion & Spirituality, Self Help, Law & Philosophy.