Featuring an approach to prosthodontics and oral rehabilitation that is both instructional and practical, Oral Rehabilitation: A Case-Based Approach will help clinicians to develop the necessary skills to make consistent, evidence-based clinical decisions.
• Presents a case-based process showing how diagnosis and treatment is achieved
• Covers a range of clinical scenarios from simple to complex presentations
• Illustrates each case fully, with stages documented by colour photographs
• Emphasises inter-disciplinary management in prosthodontics
• Accompanied by a website containing illustrative video clips
About Iven KlinebergSee more books from this Author