Bring Out the Best In Your Students
Classrooms are busy places full of people, activities, and materials. Keeping them
organized can be a challenge, but an organized classroom is essential and allows students and the teacher to fully focus on learning by eliminating distractions. Organized Teacher, Happy Classroom provides practical, proven methods for maintaining an organized classroom throughout the entire school year.
Inside you’ll find:
• Strategies for managing students’ papers, curriculum material, and essential paperwork
• Time management tips to maximize your instruction time and lesson planning
• Organizing systems you can teach your students to improve self reliance and
• Checklists for starting and ending the year well organized
• Helpful forms and templates you can use in your classroom
• Plans for arranging a classroom that promotes positive student participation
• Support to simplify your classroom
• Efficient storage solutions for all teacher and student materials
Whether you teach primary, intermediate, middle school or high school, this book
will help you organize your time, paperwork, and classroom spaces.
About Melanie S. Unger
See more books from this Author
Published May 23, 2011
by Betterway Home.
Self Help, Education & Reference, Professional & Technical.