Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Easy Home Organization Tips and Storage Solutions for Clutter-Free Living
Do you feel trapped in a home too small and too cluttered to breathe in?
Would you like a designated place for everything?
If you do, then Judith Turnbridge’s latest book will provide you with all the answers you’ve been looking for.
This easy-to-follow guide is jam-packed with practical tips and ideas for clutter-free home storage. It covers a host of topics on the separate areas of your home and gives you unique ideas on storing items such as shoes, makeup, books, and more. You’ll learn how to utilize every inch of space, so you can say ‘goodbye’ to being overwhelmed with clutter. You’ll be able to stop wasting time and money looking for lost things and buying duplicates you already have. From now on your home will never be too small.
Topics covered include:
• The living room
• Storing toys in the living room
• The kitchen – including a kitchen without many cabinets
• The bedroom – including storage ideas for a small bedroom
• Where and how to store clothes when there are no closets
• How to keep nice/business clothes from getting wrinkled and dirty while in storage
• How to store clothes in an under-bed storage bag without them smelling
• How to raise a bed for under-bed storage
• Socks and underwear storage when you don’t have a bedroom dresser
• Good makeup storage and organizational tips
• Simple ideas for jewelry storage
• The bathroom – including an extremely tiny bathroom
• The kids room – including storing school artwork and crafts
• The garage – including ideas for rodent-proof garage storage
• How to solve shoe storage problems due to a cluttered closet
• Storing shoes that do not serve an everyday purpose
• Building your own DIY shoe racks
• Handbags and purses
• Storing a bike in a small apartment
There’s also much more in this fabulous book. You owe it to yourself to find out why nothing is better than a well-organized home and to finally turn your back on clutter forever.
Judith Turnbridge is also author of the best-seller ‘How to Declutter Your Home for Simple Living’
About Judith Turnbridge
See more books from this Author
Published July 1, 2012
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.