Summer 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Book Award for Mind-Building Excellence
Spring 2013 Pinnacle Award Winner - Best Parenting & Family Book.
A detailed, practical guide to help parents, homeschoolers, and teachers understand how different personality types learn best. INCLUDES PERSONALITY QUIZ!
The techniques revealed in this book will teach parents with kids in traditional schools and homeschools specific, research-backed, actionable strategies amassed from nearly 100 reference texts with respect to:
* How to create a learning environment that allows their kids to excel and develop confidence in their abilities based on their personality types.
* How to support and encourage their kids' educations in ways that are best for him or her that honor his or her personality type.
* How to teach their kids the strategies that help them each play to their individual personality and learning strengths.
Book reveals how each of the eight personality types naturally:
* Get organized
* Get motivated
* Approach new concepts
* Learn in groups
* Take notes and "file" knowledge
* Tackle homework and test prep
* Gravitate to certain extracurriculars and teachers
* Handle successes and failures
Based on Jung's personality types, which formed the foundation of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Tens of thousands of teachers, homeschoolers, and parents depend on Kidzmet as their preferred personality profile for children.
About Jen Lilienstein
See more books from this Author
Published December 1, 2013
by Frontsiders, LLC.
Education & Reference, Parenting & Relationships, Children's Books.