What if you could Speak Italian Magically? If you are reading this, it means that YOU really want to speak Italian. Imagine YOU being already able to speak Italian and fluently, how would you feel? Excited, happy? Yes, of course! What if you could have fun and enjoy the learning process too? Wouldn't it be great? With Speak Italian Magically YOU will:
* Travel to Italy and visit some of the most beautiful Italian cities!
* Relax while learning new words and every day Italian Italian expressions!
* Have fun with ten magic adventures into Italy and Italian, where the main carachter is YOU!
* Begin to think in Italian!
* Refresh Italian you might have learned previously!
Speak Italian Magically features:
* Accelerated learning methods to help you absorb the language faster
* No memorization exercises
* 20 audio files are also available to listen to each Italian adventure twice, bilingual and only Italian version. They have been recorded by the author himself with his own natural Italian voice. The first two audios are now available for free (link provided) to download. The remaining audio files are available here at Amazon.com. The paperback edition, instead, entitles you to access to all 20 audio files.
"I begin from the book cover. It really grabs you as a book is, winning, merry and also it has a flair graphic. You can really learn Italian magically and the secret is with the advice of the author when he says:
'Please remember to avoid listening to the audio-files while driving as they lead you in a state of relaxed alertness that speeds up the learning process'.
At the beginning of every lesson infact the key word is 'relax' and there is a ritual for which one prepares himself to learn positively, without haste, without stress but naturally. Every lesson is a real situation. In my opinion we can use this method, which is the result of a thorough study by the author, with other languages too. Perhaps I will use it with my pupils. Congratulation Antonio, you made your best to implement your plans and carry them through out, good luck. Stay always like you are now. I loved it."
Language Teacher in Italy
About Antonio Libertino
See more books from this Author
Published July 31, 2010
Education & Reference.