Is it possible to change the habitual way that you think and act and thereby create a future filled with wonderful possibilities? Life is experienced through the senses providing a common thread that connects the body with the mind, and outer experiences with inner thoughts and emotions.
In The Path To Inner Knowledge Lorrie Jacobsohn and Margaret Stockley integrate cutting-edge research and theories from fields such as yoga, psychology, life sciences, and meditation with a unique yet practical system directed towards understanding and controlling the senses for life-changing results.
Their easy-to-follow methods work in unison with each other and will help you:
• Increase awareness by understanding the five senses and achieve control of both conscious and unconscious desires
• Change negative behavior by integrating the seven C.H.A.N.G.E.S. to create new thought patterns
• Identify and release personal trigger factors that impede happiness and success
• Improve health and relationships through better life choices
• Become the director of your own life and start enjoying life as it happens
By transforming from within, old excuses, habits, and desires are systematically released and at the end of this book, you'll be able to say "I can do it" with confidence.
About Lorrie Jacobsohn
See more books from this Author
Published March 20, 2012
Health, Fitness & Dieting.