WARNING: If you hate budgeting, then this IS the book for you!
“Now even better with contributions from Personal Finance Top Writer Gregory Bresiger (New York Business Post, Financial Advisor Magazine and Financial Planner Magazine)”
--- For all ages, backgrounds, and financial situations ---
Let Gregory Bresiger, and other top writers in Personal Finance take you on that dreaded journey to teach you how to take care of your personal finance challenges once and for all. They will not only help you easily understand the complexities of finance, but also lift the burden and stress that come with personal financial disasters. Wouldn’t it be fantastic and breathtaking to finally
end having those long and horrible nights in where you wonder and ponder and sweat for a strategy to make ends meet?
GUARANTEED: In this eBook, Liam and Gregory will make your financial goals seem closer to reality, as they lay out the guide-lines to the path for financial freedom. Some of the things you will learn and apply to your situation:
MODERN PORTFOLIO THEORY:
- A simple strategy for creating a portfolio
- How to get good by practicing with a mock portfolio
- How to select the right adviser for you
- The different types of advisers
- How to avoid financial con-artists
- A critical retirement planning decision
- Retirement Planning for those who think their retirement is a lost cause
- Knowing the difference between Stocks, Bonds & others
- Alternative Investment Opportunities
- HOW TO SPEND SMART & STILL SAVE
- HOW TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- SECRETS OF INEXPENSIVE CAR INSURANCE
This book is a wealth of financial advise. Stop the wondering and pondering about your personal finances today as you apply the strategies and tips from this book. At the price of only $4.99, it is probably the BEST INVESTMENT you'll ever make!
About Gregory Bresiger
See more books from this Author
Published June 10, 2010
by Liam Judge.
Business & Economics.