Crochet pattern to create a pink little girl doll. The doll can be made using any yarn you wish. Choose a hook size that matches the yarn.
Materials which you can use: (not included):
1) 3.00 mm hook
2) 4 ply yarn (cream, pink, dark pink and red)
3) Mohair yarn (light pink for hair)
3) Black embroidery floss
4) Polyester fiberfill
5) Two 4 mm black beads for eyes or other eyes as desired
6) Tapestry needle
8) Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes
Size: Pink Little Lady is 4.5 inches/ 11.5 cm high (excluding the rabbit ears)
- Please note that with the Kindle the pattern cannot be printed. If you use Kindle for PC on a desktop computer this might be inconvenient. Also note that this pattern is available for free on my blog. It's sold in the Kindle store as a convenience for those who like to download it onto their Kindle.
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.
See more books from this Author
Published December 23, 2013
by K and J Publishing.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.