A meticulously researched bouquet of more than three hundred fascinating, informative, useful, and always entertaining lists on all things nuptial. Illustrated with over 150 photographs and line drawings, PlanetWedding is a oneof-a-kind compendium for anyone who is getting married, planning a wedding, or is participating in a wedding.
• Ten Things the Bridal Industry Doesn’tWant You to Know
•Wedding Customs from Around theWorld
• 231 Money-Saving Tips
• How to Tell If You’re a Bridezilla
• How to Have a GreenWedding
• 12Ways to Preserve Your SanityWhen Planning aWedding
• Kids on Dating and Marriage
• The Origin of "Something Old, Something New"
About Sandra ChoronSee more books from this Author
With characteristic good humor, the authors of Planet Dog, Planet Cat and College in a Can provide a fun and comprehensive guide to marriage, covering the practical, the historical, the cultural and the legal-including, but not limited to, wedding cakes around the world, Charles and Diana's ""wed...| Read Full Review of Planet Wedding: A Nuptialpedia
An aggregated and normalized score based on 5 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes