"Project Risk Management
Managing project risks professionally can be a very
profitable activity. The Project Risk Management
Handbook learns you how to accomplish this in your
project and organization.
• 12 smart methods to detect risks
• The 3 basic responses to deal with risks and opportunities
• The best methods to analyze risks
• How to involve your entire team in the risk management effort
The handbook contains a number of practical tests that help
you to identify the weak spots in your project and company, and
implement project risk management effectively. A selection of
• How risky is your project?
• What should you do to improve project risk management?
• What has project risk management contributed to your project
The Project Risk Management Handbook is the book about
project risks that should be on the desk of each project
About Bart Jutte
See more books from this Author
Published January 13, 2012
Education & Reference, Business & Economics.