This new edition of Psychiatry at a Glance:
• Contains full-colour artwork throughout, making the subject even easier to understand
• Presents schematic diagrams on the left page and concise explanations on the right
• Features a new chapter on Social Exclusion, more coverage of UK health care legislation, expanded chapters on Psychiatric History and Mental State Examination, and the World Health Organisation International Classification of Diseases
• Contains self-assessment material, including EMQs, structured case study questions, and sample OSCE stations
• Includes a new glossary and a fully updated further reading section, focussing on up-to-date reviews.
This book is an invaluable resource for all medical students, junior doctors, psychiatry nurses and allied health professionals who need an introduction to Psychiatry.
About Cornelius KatonaSee more books from this Author