"Psychological Therapy in a Pharmacological World has been written to encourage an alternative look at current day approaches to psychiatric therapy, and to share with my colleagues insights I have gained over 40 years of practice.
• Understanding the psychological world from a different vantage point.
• Show how accurate speech helps to understand and resolve many
• Show how and why immediate relief from psychological pain is possible.
• See how your thinking actually creates your psychological pain.
• Why some depressions are better off not being treated as depression.
• Teach your patients how to get rid of anger forever.
• Understand the childhood belief system that generates adult
• Learn how a better defi nition of responsibility can help solve problems
• New ways to look at guilt and shame.
• Learn to use psychological language to treat psychological problems.
• Learn how education could extinguish many psychiatric problems."
About James E. Campbell M.D.
See more books from this Author
Published August 17, 2011
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help, Professional & Technical, Biographies & Memoirs.