Do more in less time!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2012: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides and practical checklists for taking total control over business finances, and improving everything from planning to reporting, payroll to invoicing!
• Create new files; convert from other software; and set up users, permissions, and preferences
• Master all the essentials of financial reporting
• Understand QuickBooks lists: from the chart of accounts, items, classes and more
• Set up and manage inventory, vendors, customers, and payroll
• Track customer leads
• Work with bank and credit card accounts
• Create repeatable reports
• Review the accuracy of your data, step by step
• Share QuickBooks data with accountants
• Reliably back up data
• Troubleshoot database errors and monitor QuickBooks databases
• Use QuickBooks 2012’s tools for managing loans, planning, preparing for year-end, and syncing with Outlook
• Efficiently review and correct client data errors, from misclassified transactions to incorrect beginning balances
• Prepare customized financials using MS Excel and Word integration
• Master powerful shortcuts for working more efficiently and saving precious time
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only QuickBooks 2012 book you need!
About Laura MadeiraSee more books from this Author
An aggregated and normalized score based on 13 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes